We have just completed a custom wine cellar for a client in Cross River, NY. Some project details include:
- The wine cellar was designed to house around 2500 bottles.
- The wine cellar was lined with clear cedar.
- The racks were built with red wood.
- The fresco was beautifully painted by Tim Eaton.
- The entire wine cellar was illuminated by low voltage halogen lights.
A custom wine cellar is a special and unique addition to your home. With Gerety Building & Restoration you can be assured that great care will be taken in every step of your home wine cellar’s design and construction. We can all raise a glass to that.
We invite you to view our custom wine cellar portfolio here.